Date:      Sat, 27 Jun 2009 22:28:54 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Siyan Hadzhiev <siyan.hadzhiev@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   IBM T43 - iwi0 firmware stuck issue

Hello List ,

I am new in this list , so if these is an old topic forgive me.I have
successfully installed FreeBSD 7.2 to IBM T43 Laptop.I am using wireless
network with WPA key.My Laptop has Intel Pro Wireless 2200.I installed
iwi driver and firmware successfully.

I am successfully connecting to my home and ofis wireless networks with
wpa supplicant.However every 4 or 5 minutes my connection gets down and i
got "iwi0: firmware stuck in state 4 , resetting " and then "iwi0 device
timeout " errors.These drops my connection , after that it take 30 seconds
to my connection come back up.Then after 5 minutes again same errors and
these goes on.

I search a little bit on Google however find nothing usefull.

Is there anybody who faced with same problem?
And is there any solutions or upgrades for that issue.

Best Regards
Siyan