Date:      Fri, 08 Aug 1997 10:37:32 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Denis DeLaRoca <CSP1DWD@MVS.OAC.UCLA.EDU>
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@LABINFO.IET.UNIPI.IT>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: [vat] suggestions for full-duplex vat ?

the switching audio is related to a networking problem which I once
fixed in vat however I lost it so I have to redo it again. Will
probably send out the one liner fix this weekend.
The gain, obtain/release and mute functions work over here with
my gus pnp pro. If you are still having problems with vat
after using guspnp15 please let me know.

The full duplex audio module should be at : ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/audio-voxware.cc

	Cheers,

	Amancio