Date:      Mon, 2 Dec 2019 09:03:50 -0800
From:      Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Network Aggregation

The python library netaddr?

import netaddr

import sys

cidr_list =3D []

for line in sys.stdin:

        cidr_list.append(netaddr.IPNetwork(line))

ec2_nets =3D netaddr.cidr_merge(cidr_list)

for net in ec2_nets:

        sys.stdout.write(str(net)+'\n')

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 3:07 AM Jerry <jerry@seibercom.net> wrote:

> I am looking for a program that will automate combining IP addresses,
> usually referred to as aggregation. I have been doing it by hand, and
> it is a real PIA.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Jerry

--=20

"Well," Brahm=C4=81 said, "even after ten thousand explanations, a fool is =
no
wiser, but an intelligent person requires only two thousand five hundred."

- The Mah=C4=81bh=C4=81rata