Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 12:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Jambi <bigj@nlanr.net>
Cc:        freebsd-scsi@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Fiber Channel.

The Qlogic Fibre Channel card (2100) is mostly supported- it's the
same driver as the SCSI driver. It's fabric support is minimal
(uh, not there yet) right now, but a plain loop or a PLDA seems to work as
long as nothing complicated in terms of PLOGI parameters seems to be
expected.

I don't know the PM2554UWF, although if someone got me one and specs
for it, I'd likely do a driver for it.

I'm also planning to do the Adaptec F9{4,5}0 sooner or later.