Date:      Thu, 25 Jun 1998 15:08:35 -0400
From:      Malartre <malartre@aei.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPP has a User and some trouble

I have 2 questions
1:why when I ppp dial manually, I get that when I try to log my user
name and password:
<screenshot01>
ýÞ{ѯx>*À¢s:¤?ëT#îdì¾Ú¾Ï3æÃbg4¨²_³Š~^ZiF7Q©*SÙë²±=Í•h*4ÒK§–
rO›ž°øD²Zvð°ªÛÿò÷ßÒr˜Œý¢PeôÛ·
</screenshot01>
2:I have put my user "kaput" in the /etc/group network:
network:*:69:kaput
But when I try to ppp:
<screenshot02>
kaput$ ppp
You may not use ppp in this mode with this label<
</screenshot02>
What does this message mean? I really need some user have ppp acces. I
dont want to give them the root password... Notice than I dont want to
enable ppp for all user.
How can I do that?
Malartre