Date:      Tue, 21 Jan 2014 12:42:26 +0000
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and Linux shared installation
References:  <mailman.4159.1390281281.1397.freebsd-questions@freebsd.org> <20140121172736.A25136@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <CA%2Bg%2BBvg18ef9jE5xoKhTtQgh_gAPwg6Qd%2Bm2kpgxfa8ZG0K28Q@mail.gmail.com> <20140121193035.K25136@sola.nimnet.asn.au> <CA%2Bg%2BBvhfvp4BBTTZd9VU0vppqhQ8Cak=eJGzA4Q23_DLmv%2BbZA@mail.gmail.com> <CALfReyc_t2dv8p%2BZrQnSagYsOwbafQE9B6jAXG5esCo0yjTavA@mail.gmail.com> <20140121120252.442c19cf.freebsd@edvax.de>

ifs its only for small stuff would fat32 not be good enough. Linux and BSD
are ok with with, even if it is a bit ugly