Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 17:17:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
To:        grog@lemis.de
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Re: Bumper Stickers Slogans

grog@lemis.de babbled:
> From: grog@lemis.de
> Date: Sun, 30 Mar 1997 13:35:34 +0930 (CST)
> Cc: questions@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Questions)
>
> Jerry Dunham writes:
> > Adrian T. Filipi-Martin babbled:
> >> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 08:47:36 -0500 (EST)
> >>
> >> 	I know it's been done to death, but a small square "FreeBSD
> >> Inside" logo to paste over the "Win95 ready" ones might be a nice idea
> >> too.  I imagine these could be sold on a sheet like stamps.
> >
> > Sign me up for a sheet!
> >
> > Jerry Dunham                      GS650G                 Atarian ordinaire
> > jdunham@awesome-f0.us.dell.com                           (512)728-4026 (O)
>
> Promise to stick one on every Dell laptop?  Heck, you'd get lots of
> them for free :-)

I promise to stick one on every Dell laptop ... that I load FreeBSD on for
my own use.   ;-)

--
Jerry Dunham                      GS650G                 Atarian ordinaire
jdunham@fc.net                                           (512)335-0674 (H)

   It's easier to get forgiveness for being wrong than forgiveness for
   being right.