Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 2013 13:59:32 +1030
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
Subject:   Request for heimdal update to stable/releng

While looking into an issue with security/heimdal I found that v1.5.2 of
heimdal has been in HEAD for 11 months and has had 2 small fixes in that
time. Now that I look at it these two fixes should probably be
duplicated to the port as well.

This update has yet to be copied down to stable or releng branches,
leaving releng with v1.1 which is over 5 years old.

The issue I found in the ports version (pr/177397) appears to still
exist in HEAD - while the hcrypto lib included is not used the man pages
are still installed. Some of these man pages have the same names as
openssl man pages. As openssl is used the hcrypto man pages don't need
to be installed.