Date:      Wed, 06 Mar 2002 16:47:42 +0100 (MET)
From:      Andy Sporner <sporner@nentec.de>
To:        Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
Cc:        Jason Fried <jfried@cluster.nix.selu.edu>, freebsd-cluster@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: FreeBSD Cluster at SLU

Within reason I agree...  However having things in one place defeats the high
availabilty on a cluster, but we may be talking about different things here.  I
am looking at making Unix machines more reliable to get to 99.999% uptime. If
your configuration image is on machine, than you have no backups.  The cluster
approach I designed has replication of configuration that covers this, so your
"Cluster Monitor" node can fail-over when that machine fails (should it...).