Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 18:25:11 +0100
From:      Pedro Timoteo <deh@meganet.pt>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: top uptime!

> It's very interesting to note which OS is *not* listed.

I don't want to be TOO annoying, but could it be because the linux kernel 2.4
is about 4 months old, and since then most people have upgraded to it,
ruining their uptimes?

I'm not saying that Linux is more stable (I know it isn't, I use both), but
in this case I don't think the stability of Linux is fairly shown here.