Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 09:31:40 -0400
From:      "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: all ports committers urged to opt in

On 19 Sep 2002 at 14:55, Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> > > You can't.  The whole login process revolves around them.
> > Bad

I expected such a response. I'm sure that you can find a way to cope
with these dreadful restrictions I place upon the visitors to my
website.

I suggest either biting the bullet and taking the cookies, or borrow
someone else's machine and use that to create your login.  Or you if
you are truly without any choice, email me your details and I'll
create you a login using my browser.  Of course, you'll not be able
to use such a login, but at least you will have a maintainer opt-in.

But I would prefer you to do this on your own.

> It's a choice.

True.  Just as is the choice of our poster-without-a-name who does
not want to use cookies.
--
Dan Langille
I'm looking for a computer job: