Date:      Fri, 28 Feb 1997 00:51:17 -0800
From:      jmg@hydrogen.nike.efn.org (John-Mark Gurney)
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org (FreeBSD Current)
Subject:   bsd.prog.mk

is there a reason that the clean target (from a bsd.prog.mk Makefile) doesn't remove ${PROG}.core like bsd.README says it does??

also... is there a reason that the realinstall target doesn't depend on ${PROG}?  (won't it evaluate to nothing if it isn't defined?)  I don't know how many times I do a make install before a make all [ possible after a source mod ]...

thanks for your comments...

--
John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)