Date:      Mon, 16 Mar 1998 21:18:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        molter@logic.it, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail going commercial, and ?

On 17-Mar-98 Jonathan M. Bresler wrote:
> Simon Shapiro wrote:

>> > Ollivier, please let us know your impressions when you'll try VMailer.
>> > I've seen the VMailer web pages and it seems *very* interesting.
>>
>> Yup.  I think it is good news that sendmail goes commercial.  now this
>> abomination will be removed from the FreeBSD source tree.  We may be
>> able
>> to put something else there.  Evind, Ready?
>
>       how soon they forget.
>       the body is not even still (sendmail will deliver this message)
>       and already they are kicking it....

Nah,  I have been kicking this one when it was still young.

>       forlk, you may not like sendmail
>       it may be frustrating at times.
>       but it has served us well for years!

Yea,  True, but...

>       show a little kindness.

OK.  Sorry for the glee.  This program has been wonderful, and it is
wonderful that it had been.

>       plus it aint no sure thang that we are replacing it.

Don't lose hope :-)

R$* < @ $=w .CS.Berkeley.EDU > $*       $: $1 < @ $j > $3

Programming obscurity at its best.  Who needs encryption?