Date:      Sat, 26 Dec 1998 09:18:49 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Stan Brown" <stanb@awod.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Are the PAO patches bundled inot 3.0?

	i will be getting a new laptop, to run FreeBSD on shortly. I would like
	to run 3.0. Looking at the PAO site, the latest pathces I see are for
	2.2.8. Does this mean that the PAO fixes have been bundled into 3.0?

	Thanks.

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems