Date:      Thu, 29 May 2003 16:00:52 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Daniel Eischen <eischen@pcnet.com>
To:        Alexander Kabaev <kabaev@mail.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-threads@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lock with openoffice build with libkse

On Thu, 29 May 2003, Alexander Kabaev wrote:

> Daniel,
>
> attached program is enough to trigger the loop. It looks like
> the setjump/longjmp from signal handler trick only forks for
                                                     ^^^^^ works?
> the first time.

I'll look at it, but setjmp/longjmp call _sigprocmask() which
is wrapped by the threads library.  This changes the thread
signal mask, not the kernel's (kernel thread) signal mask.
This means that subsequent signals will be blocked because
the kernel never gets notified that the mask should be
reset.

--
Dan Eischen