Date:      Mon, 26 Feb 2007 18:30:00 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru>
To:        Kip Macy <kip.macy@gmail.com>
Cc:        Christopher Arnold <chris@arnold.se>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xen Status?

Kip, good day!

> FreeBSD HEAD worked on Xen in the 3.0.2 time frame. If someone is able
> to be self-sufficient in maintaining Xen support in FreeBSD I'll
> review and put it into CVS.

I was able to find the Google SoC project on Xen DomU, but there were
no links to the source or patch files. Could you please point me to them.

As I understand, now there is some support for the FreeBSD DomU,
but there is no support for the FreeBSD Dom0. We (me and rik@) are
willing to evaluate the Dom0 porting implications and will try to
do the porting. Are there some other people that were done something
in this area?

Thanks!
--
Eygene