Date:      Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:14:03 +0100
From:      "Marco Reichwald" <reichwald@lit-verlag.de>
To:        <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Documents for ISDN4BSD

Hi!

As someone who wishes to migrate my Linux ISDN Router to FreeBSD I had a
hard time finding the appropriate documents for ISDN4BSD. Especially as
there are different Docs for different  FreeBSD Version. (Which I didn't
know in the first place)
By chance I ran over the homepage of the author of i4b at
http://www.freebsd-support.de/i4b/

I think it would be a great help to a lot of people if you could add a link
to you "Tutorials-Page".

with regards
Marco Reichwald