Date:      Mon, 07 Jun 1999 21:33:54 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        mi@aldan.algebra.com
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/12059: math/siag port fixed, upgraded to 3.1.16

On Mon, 07 Jun 1999 15:10:33 -0400, Mikhail Teterin wrote:

> This  sort  of response  may  be  good  for  training your  children  or
> servants: [...]

Hi Mikhail,

I would have hoped that my previous efforts to assist you would be
remembered when I kept my comment brief. I see that I assumed to much,
and I'm sorry to have upset you.

All I can say about the diff vs tarball issue is that we should have
this discussion again when you've used CVS in public. And FreeBSD does
have quite a large, eagle-eyed public.

Having said that, though, please do accept my apologies. It was not my
intention to belittle your efforts to benefit the project.

Ciao,
Sheldon.