Date:      Thu, 09 May 2002 09:06:37 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        fred zhang timogen <fred@timogen.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: About VPN Gateway

fred zhang timogen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     Now we had set up the VPN gateway between Lans
>    192.168.5.0/24, 192.168.100.0/24.
>
>    Can I have some ways to let the machine on one Lan see the machines
> on another in the network neighbor?

You'll need a WINS server.  The use/setup of a WINS server is a bit
beyond what can be described in a single email.  If you're using
Samba, I suggest you refer the their documentation, as it's quite
good.  The samba@lists.samba.org mailing list should be helpful if
you hit snags.
If you're using Microsoft servers, refer to the Microsoft documentation,
as well as the many books on MS servers available.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technology