Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2007 14:32:45 -0500
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems with zzz failing on FreeBSD 7/amd64

Been spending some time setting up my new Lenovo T61 laptop.

7.0 ... just cvsupped and build world/kernel yesterday.  Ports have
installed nicely, have xfce4, Firefox, Sylpheed, OpenOffice.org.

So far, the only snag I'm getting is suspending the laptop.  Entering
zzz returns:
acpiconf: request sleep type (3) failed: Operation no supported

I've tried manually kldloading acpi_ibm.ko (which seems to recognize
the Thinkpad) but it doesn't change the problem.

I'm open to any suggestions.  I don't need this laptop for a few weeks,
so I'm open to just about any type of debugging folks could ask me to
do.

--
Bill Moran
http://www.potentialtech.com