Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2017 09:50:34 -0800
From:      Ross Penner <rossp@f-m.fm>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pkg errors while trying to rebuild packages while updating to 11.0

I'm in the process of updating 10.3 to 11.0 and I'm at the step where I
need to rebuild all my packages. As suggested, I run "pkg-static install
-f
pkg" command. Unfortunetly, that fails:

FreeBSD repository update completed. 25860 packages processed.
pkg-static: warning: database version 34 is newer than libpkg(3) version
33, but still compatible
pkg-static: sqlite error while executing INSERT OR ROLLBACK INTO
pkg_search(id, name, origin) VALUES (?1, ?2 || '-' || ?3, ?4); in file
pkgdb.c:1544: no such table: pkg_search
#

I'm hoping for some quick advice to try and remedy this.

Thank you