Date:      Fri, 21 Aug 1998 09:34:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      William Bulley <web@merit.edu>
To:        sysop@interlinks.net (Bill Sandiford)
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Merit Radius

According to Bill Sandiford:

> A little while ago I posted a question to this list about merit
> Radius....what was happening was that I radiusd was core dumping....the
> answer to my problem was to change one of the CFLAGS in the
> makefile....well....It is happening again and I can't remember what the
> change was....anyone able to help...I think it was like change -O to
> something or it was like change something to -O but I can't remember.

I would recommend that the old, buggy, core-dumping version be tossed
and replaced with our latest version (3.6B) found at:

   http://www.merit.edu/aaa/

BTW questions such as this should be send to aaa-support@merit.edu

Regards,

web...

--
William Bulley                     Senior Systems Research Programmer
Merit Network, Inc.                Email: web@merit.edu

[ Reuters, London, February 29, 1998: Scientists have announced discovering ]
[ a meteorite which will strike the earth in March, 2028.  Millions of UNIX ]
[ coders expressed relief for being spared the UNIX epoch "crisis" of 2038. ]