Date:      Wed, 29 Apr 1998 15:16:01 +0200
From:      "Jesus Rodriguez" <jesusr@ncsa.es>
To:        <freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   www mirroring and cvsup

Hello...

We are starting to mirroring freebsd in Spain (es.freebsd.org). In handbook
says we have to "cvsuping" the www release=current... i'm trying this but i
can't get any file... but if i get www release=cvs there is no problem and i
get all .sgml web files.
Do i need some special permission for getting the www release=current
collection ?

Please, reply directly to me, i'm not (yet) subscribed to this list.
Thanks in advance.
hostmaster@es.freebsd.org
Jesus Rodriguez (jesusr@ncsa.es)
Dpto. Tecnico