Date:      Fri, 13 Jul 2007 17:29:30 -0500
From:      Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   named and nfs mounts at boot time

While we're on the subject of dns ... I have nfs mounts configured in
/etc/fstab using the host *name*.  When the system boots, it grumbles
about the name resolution because named has not yet been started.  It
works fine because, by the time you have a fully booted system, named is
running and nfs runs happily.

'Just wondering if there is a way to get the warnings during boot to
be quiet without resorting to using IP addresses in the fstab nfs
mount entries...

Tim Daneliuk     tundra@tundraware.com