Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 23:14:09 -0500
From:      "David Boykin" <boykin@bellatlantic.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Question... please respond ASAP.

Dear Sir,
	I am a first time installer of FreeBSD. I recently downloaded your boot
disk and started to install it. I wound up to the point where I needed to
give information on my network which I don't have. I run through a service
provider ( Bellatlantic.net) and wondered how I download the files through
the modem.. and after I install the program will I be able to connect to
Bellatlantic to run the server.. This will be used to run websites.
		Thank You!
			 David Boykin
			(412) 257-2658
			eqcentral@usa.net