Date:      Fri, 13 Dec 2002 04:30:56 +0000
From:      "Philip M. Gollucci" <philip@p6m7g8.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Boot Loaders

Anyone here hand any experience with this?

http://search.yahoo.com/bin/search?p=Acronis+OS+Selector+8.0

Acronis OS Selector

I wonder if you still need multiple disk drives.  As far as I know the
physical geomoetry of hard drives is altered to give you 4 fdisk
sections if winblows is on it anywhere instead of 16.  Linux takes 2.

I would like to install all of the following if possible.

Win95,Win98,Win2k Pro,Win2k Server,WinXP
Redhat 6.3, 7.3, 8.0
FreeBSD 2.2.8, 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x (eventually)
NetBSD-current
OpenBSD-current
Darwin-current
FreeDOS