Date:      Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:20:12 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD Questions List'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: shockwave flash and apache

On Fri, 18 Dec 1998, Craig Beasland wrote:

> Jim,
>
> we use shockwave only one file on our apache server (I know a
> little old will be updating over Christmas) without any dramas.  As
> far as I remember, I didn't change any settings in apache at all.
> Maybe it is frontpage extyensions causing the problems. The URL is
> www.hotmix.com.au and seems to work fine for everyone I've spoken to
> (MSIE only).

I actually found out that it works now.  I haven't got a windows
machine around so I couldn't install the flash plugin and test it
personally, but I got some other folks to test it, and they said it's
working now.

Thanks to everyone for all the info.. the customer is happy now, which
makes my life alot easier =)

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	:
: System Administrator		| web: http://www.triax.com/	: