Date:      Thu, 7 May 1998 17:12:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jeremy Shaffner <jer@mercury.jorsm.com>
To:        Cole Just <playr2@classic.msn.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question about the 3.5" 1.44MB boot disk

It created a FreeBSD formatted floppy, not a DOS floppy, so of course it
Windows can't see anything on it.  It's for booting, not browsing with
Windows Explorer.  :)

-Jeremy

Jeremy Shaffner					JORSM Internet
Senior Technical Support 		  Northwest Indiana's Premium
jer@jorsm.com				   Internet Service Provider
support@jorsm.com			     http://www.jorsm.com