Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:55:24 +0100
From:      "=?utf-8?Q?tlp@voila.fr?=" <tlp@voila.fr>
To:        "=?utf-8?Q?vidya?=" <vidya@motorola.com>
Cc:        "=?utf-8?Q?freebsd-mobile?=" <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE:_Cisco_Aironet_350_Series_Card_Support?=

I'm not sure that pcmcia 350 serie is supported by the an driver it should be, check if you find
   device an
in GENERIC if it's not just add this line and recompile the kernel.

actually there are problems between the an driver and the mini-pci 350 serie, you should mybe ask doug ambrisko he seems to know a lot about aironet series.

good luck