Date:      Sat, 9 Aug 2003 12:46:32 -0500
From:      "Paul Williams" <pwillia@insightbb.com>
To:        <freebsd-smp@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-threads@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Processor affinity and KSE sample code

Hello,

I'm trying to pin a group of processes to a particular processor in =
FreeBSD
5.1-CURRENT.  I've seen some discussion on older mailing lists about =
KSE's
possibly supporting this, but I am not seeing how to do so using the =
current
interface.  Is this possible now or planned for future work?  Also, does
someone have examples of how to use KSEs?  The test code included with =
the
kernel isn't too enlightening (at least not for a KSE novice).

Thank you,
Paul Williams