Date:      Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:21:31 -0600
From:      Mike Meyer <mwm-dated-1049818892.2c2303@mired.org>
To:        Konrad Scorciapino <fallenbr@uol.com.br>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: USB Printer

In <200304022006.01064.fallenbr@uol.com.br>, Konrad Scorciapino <fallenbr@uol.com.br> typed:
> > Install enscript so you can generate postscript files. Then read the
> > ijs documentation to figure out what flags to feed it to make produce
> > output for your printer. You can test this by doing something like:
> Where can I find its documentation? I tried `man ijs` and `man -k ijs`, but
> got nothing.

I'm not sure. Try "pkg_info -L  ghostscript\*" to get a list of files,
and look for a README or something on it. Alternatively, try googling
for "ijs documentation".

Also, please leave freebsd-questions on the mail. Someone out there
may have just found the ijs documentation, and would be able to tell
you where it is.

	<mike