Date:      Fri, 4 Jun 2004 10:28:46 -0700
From:      Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>
Subject:   crom output?

	Here's the latest in the Continuing Adventures of tracking
	down "why my main server crashes in the wee hours" (usually).

	I had the memory replaced and am no longer losing tons of
	file to badly alloc'd index nodes..... *but*, over the weeks
	that I've ket a /var/log/console.log, tao has usually gone
	down just after 03:00, when the periodic/daily scripts are
	run.

	So: is there any magic-knob I can turn to catch exactly
	which daily file is causing this?   (It may be time to get
	a newer hard drive, but t hat's another issue.)

	thanks, people,

	gary

--
   Gary Kline     kline@thought.org   www.thought.org     Public service Unix