Date:      Sun, 23 Apr 2000 09:20:23 -0400
From:      Miguel Ruiz <darkcolony@MailAndNews.com>
To:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG

Hey all:

I was looking at this server, and it was generating a bunch of natd
processes.  To the best of my memory there should only be one natd process
running.  I tried to correct this and made a mistake and did a killall -9
natd.  This machine needs natd to be running or else it shut down all ip
interfaces.  Oops.  Nothing is hard coded all they have to do is reboot.
The problem is we need to find out why it was creating multiple natd
process. Does anyone know how 2 shutdown the xtra processes?

thanx!

M1k3