Date:      Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:25:03 +0900 (JST)
From:      sanpei@sanpei.org (MIHIRA Yoshiro)
To:        imp@village.org
Cc:        dieringe@physik.fu-berlin.de, gallatin@cs.duke.edu, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, sanpei@sanpei.org
Subject:   Re: compact flash card

>> : I have the same problem. Thinkpad  600,too, with an 8 MB Canon cf card.
>> : I thought the adapter/cf card must be cardbus because they  look exactly
>> : the same for pccardc dumpcis as a cardbus card.

  I have same problem. ThinkPad600....

  I can use same CF card with another NOTE-PC which is installed
same version of FreeBSD-5-current in ThinkPad, and I could use
Ethernet card on ThinkPad600.
  This problem has PAO2(maybe PAO3).

  I asked this problem in bsd-nomads mailing list, but nobody know
answer....

http://home.jp.FreeBSD.ORG/cgi-bin/showmail/bsd-nomads/13569
(but written in Japanese)

MIHIRA, Yoshiro