Date:      Sun, 1 Feb 2009 16:40:29 -0500
From:      "International Property Directory" <sales@internationalpropertydirectory.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dear Freebsd-questions the Dubai Shopping Festival 2009 Special Offers are here - International Property Directory

------=_NextPart_001_2E2F_01A6206D.77021F38

Dubai Shopping Festival 2009 Special Offers - International Property Direct=
ory
Dubai | United Arab Emirates
  =20
   =20
Choose Your Language:
Investors - purchase your property through our services and you can list an=
d market your property FREE of charge to our growing database of buyers whe=
n you wish to sell.
Agent and Private Property Listings
=20
Please forward this newsletter=20

If you know someone who might be interested in our latest newsletter please=
 click here to forward this email to up to 5 friends at once.

=20

IMPORTANT:
International Property Directory will never ask for any monies. All contrac=
ts are issued directly and we will assist throughout the process and be on =
hand for after sales services.

=20

  Dubai Shopping Festival 2009 Property Bonanza! =20
   =20
    =20
 =20

International Property Directory are pleased to be able to bring an exclusi=
ve selection of offers to investors and enthusiasts of the Dubai Property M=
arket in celebration of the Dubai Shopping Festival 2009.

Review the FREE 6 page brochure here

To start your negotiations to get the very best deals on offer click here

=20
=20

We work with the Developers - Directly!

  =20
        =20
  =20

Newsletter Sign up - Please sign-up an associate for the IPD Newsletter list

Newsletter Removal - Please remove email from the IPD Newsletter list

DISCLAIMER
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the=
 individual named. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disse=
minate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediatel=
y by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-m=
ail from your system. This e-mail has been prepared using information belie=
ved by the author to be reliable and accurate, but International Property D=
irectory make no warranty as to its accuracy or completeness. Any opinions =
expressed in this document are those of the author and do not necessarily r=
eflect the opinions of International Property Directory. They maybe subject=
 to change without notice. International Property Directory do not accept r=
esponsibility for changes made to this e-mail after it was sent. If verific=
ation is required please request a hard-copy version. E-mail transmission c=
annot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be inte=
rcepted, lost, destroyed, corrupted, arrive late or incomplete, or contain =
viruses. For information regarding our privacy policy please visit contact =
us for further details. International Property Directory does not take rece=
ipt of any monies or sign contracts with investors. We operate independentl=
y, sourcing property investment opportunities for our interested parties. A=
ll contracts and monies are always handled directly with the property devel=
oper offering the property. We always recommend our investors seek Independ=
ent legal and financial advice before purchasing a property. International =
Property Directory can accept no liability for any damages or losses result=
ing from the purchase of one our listed Investment Opportunities.

International Property Directory is a Canadian registered company.
Registered Address: London, Ontario, N6G 4V4, CANADA

=A9 International Property Directory

=20
    =20

------=_NextPart_001_2E2F_01A6206D.77021F38--