Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2013 20:28:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU>
To:        Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
Cc:        Jimmy Kelley <ljboiler@gmail.com>, "current@freebsd.org" <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Should lock order reversals be reported?

On Mon, 17 Jun 2013, Damien Fleuriot wrote:

> +1 to the question, reported 2 a while ago, one for PF and one for FS.
>
> Gleb quickly fixed the PF one, never had a reply from anyone on FS though.
>
> I still have it with -CURRENT from last week, can report again.

Those FS LORs (from "10-CURRENT r244183 amd64 multiple lock order
reversals") look to be well known false positives.

E.g., number 285 at http://ipv4.sources.zabbadoz.net/freebsd/lor.html
I have seem the other one as well, though it seems to be not in the top 10
(a bit surprising, actually).

-Ben Kaduk