Date:      23 Oct 1999 00:28:58 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Oracle DBD (or how to connect to Oracle Database)

Dave Hummel <dhummel@ppgweb.com> writes:

[snip]

> Or is there another solution entirely?

If you're not completely stuck on DB::Ora, you could try using PHP.  Their
home page at <http://www.php.net/>; should provide you with all the information
you need.  I think that using PHP with Oracle is a lot easier, but this is my
own personal opinion... and I am not trying to force anyone to agree with me.

--
Giorgos Keramidas, <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
"What we have to learn to do, we learn by doing." [Aristotle]