Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2010 21:32:04 +0200
From:      Matthias Gamsjager <mgamsjager@gmail.com>
To:        Sergey Zaharchenko <doublef-ctm@yandex.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 8.1-RELEASE ZFS hangs

Did you try 8 stable to see if it makes any difference?

On 7 Sep 2010 18:58, "Sergey Zaharchenko" <doublef-ctm@yandex.ru> wrote:

Hello list, hello Pawel,

I'm observing a reproducible (a matter of seconds) ZFS `deadlock'. This
is on an 8.1-RELEASE amd64 quad-core system with 8G of RAM. It takes a
few writes/syncs to the filesystem to make it unusable ('bonnie++ -f'
works). Processes are stuck in states like zio->..., zil->..., etc.

Looks like I'm not the only one:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2010-August/058362.html

My problem is described more detailedly in:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-stable/2010-September/058665.html

Please tell me if there's anything else that you need. I can file a PR
if you prefer it that way...

Thanks,

--
Sergey Zaharchenko