Date:      Thu, 28 Feb 2019 11:03:39 -0800
From:      "Paul Joseph" <paul@animation-vids.com>
To:        "doc" <doc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Creative video ads  as service explainers

Hello ,

I am emailing you because I came to know about your organization, and =
thought of presenting my ad work that I mostly create for various non-=
profits & businesses.

I have designed about 200 creative video commercials till date. A samp=
le animation that you can check : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D2J=
gKCk7RvU0

If you like the sample, I can design an eye catchy animation ad for yo=
ur brand as well. You can know more about my brand by Google searching=
 for "Social Lobster Animation".

I also make wordpress sites, android apps, logos, and beautiful promo =
flyers.

Thank You,

Paul Joseph
Senior Designer

Please respond with "unsubscribe" if not interested=20