Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2006 00:39:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jack <xxjack12xx@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   amd64/105629: Issue with re driver

>Number:         105629
>Category:       amd64
>Synopsis:       Issue with re driver
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The re driver works on FreeBSD 6.1 using a TrendNet TEG-BUSR 10/100/1000 pccard network card plugged into a
gateway lapop but does not work on FreeBSD 6.2. It is recognized at startup, but disables itself right after
it is recognized. It does not show up even if you type ifconfig. I don't have the dmesg output because I could
not get it off of the laptop . If it is helpful, I will include the dmesg output of the network card from 6.1
and 6.2.

>How-To-Repeat:
Use FreeBSD 6.1 re driver with a TrendNet TEG-BUSR pccard network card. It works, but not on FreeBSD 6.2.
 System: FreeBSD jack.musirc.com 6.2-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 6.2-PRERELEASE #0: Fri Oct 27 22:17:32 PDT 2006 root@jack.musirc.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MUSIRC amd64