Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 1995 08:43:59 -0800 (PST)
From:      nlawson@statler.csc.calpoly.edu (Nathan Lawson)
To:        kimc@w8hd.w8hd.org (Kim Culhan)
Cc:        questn@statler.csc.calpoly.edu, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail 8.6.10

> Has anyone determined what changes are needed to compile Sendmail 8.6.10
> on FreeBSD 2.0R?

I had some errors that I fixed by commenting out a section of the code.
Put "/* */" around the PS_* lines (1077 I think) and of course, around the
#endif to make it complete.  Then, you'll get a bunch of errors in map.c.
Put "#include <db.h>" at the start of that file and everything else should
compile fine.

Good luck,
--
Nathan Lawson   | "One of the advantages of using UNIX to teach an operating
CSL 490 Admin   |  systems course is the sources and documentation will easily