Date:      Sat, 17 May 2008 17:05:18 +0200
From:      Zbigniew Komarnicki <cblasius@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: kernel panic FreeBSD 7.0 - Xorg

On Monday 12 of May 2008 22:22:12 Roland Smith wrote:
> It might also be a hardware problem. Testing the RAM would be a good
> place to start.

I bought new RAM and tested it with 'memtest' and now is OK (no error was
found). Hover I still got kernel panic when I do:
# Xorg -configure
# Xorg -config /root/xorg.conf.new

what is going on? What else can cause such behavior. As I mentioned previously
Debian works great on this computer.  Maybe it is a bug in Xorg?

Maybe someone else had or have such problems with Xorg?

I want to work on FreeBSD 7.0, but this problem is very strange. When I work
on FreeBSD 6.3 I hadn't such problems - it simply work.

Thank you in advance for any help.

Best wishes,
Zbigniew