Date:      Mon, 14 Apr 1997 18:33:50 +0800
From:      Raymond Chan <mmhtchan@hkpucc.polyu.edu.hk>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Freebsd installation

Hi,

	I just bought a FreeBsd 2.0 (January 1994)Unix. I tried to install it, but it couldn't found the 2GB SCSI  harddisk and the SCSI controller. I want to know that can it support about my hardware configuration.

- AIR P6NPI/S pentium Pro ISA/PCI Local Bus MainBoard (USA)
- INTEL PENTIUM PRO 200 CPU
- 64MB 60ns EDO RAM
- Adaptec 2940UW PCI Ultra & Ultra Wide SCSI Controller (on board)
- IBM 2.1GB Ultra-Wide SCSI Harddisk, 5400rmp
- Plextor 12X SCSI CD-ROM
- Matrox MGA Millennium PCI Graphic Accelerator, 4MB WRAM

I appreciate you can answer me as soon as possible.

Raymond,