Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 09:12:41 -0700
From:      Tim Traver <tt-list@simplenet.com>
To:        Bill Moran <wmoran@potentialtech.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Frontpage and jails and possible alternatives

Bill,

Not sure what you mean that frontpage caused apache to bind to all
IP's...it shouldn't...

The frontpage apache module should respect any of the virtual hosts or
virtual IP's that you have set up in apache. The module is just a way for
apache to run the fp.exe wrapper script around the frontpage binary. I
don't know how it would even be able to force apache to bind to anything...

Are you sure about that ???

Tim.