Date:      Wed, 28 Jun 1995 15:34:42 -0400
From:      Ken Wilcox <wilcox@math.psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86 and keysyms

	I installed 2.0.5R a couple weeks ago and was busy setting it up so
that everything internally was cruisin' and that was a great success. Now,
I have this problem with X that is blowing my mind.
	I run ctwm 3.3 as my window manager. In which I have things like
Shift+Button3 in a window is f.move and F1 is f.raiselower etc,etc.
None of these are working. I thought for a minute that it just was not
getting the keysyms like everyone else but using xev it does say that it is
getting the correct ones... Anyone have a clue?

-Ken Wilcox