Date:      Mon, 17 Oct 2005 23:23:31 -0500
From:      "Travis H." <solinym@gmail.com>
To:        Tyler <tyler@tylercentral.com>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Per Protocol Traffic Accounting

"set loginterface interface

Sets the interface for which PF should gather statistics such as bytes
in/out and packets passed/blocked. Statistics can only be gathered for
one interface at a time. Note that the match, bad-offset, etc.,
counters and the state table counters are recorded regardless of
whether loginterface is set or not. To turn this option off, set it to
none. The default is none."

Otherwise, couldn't you just use the ifconfig stats?  I think there's
a package for exporting this via SNMP, which could be queried using
ifgraph or rrdtool.
--
http://www.lightconsulting.com/~travis/  -><-
"We already have enough fast, insecure systems." -- Schneier & Ferguson