Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:49:13 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "Devin Smith" <devin-freebsdquestions@rintrah.org>, "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Wyse terminal emulator?

I have a suggestion for you.

Purchase a used Wyse 60 terminal from Ebay or some place for a few bucks
and plug it into a free serial port on your FreeBSD system.  It's easy
to do this and run a getty and login to the BSD box then login to the
HP - and in fact you can even set it up so that when you login you are
immediately rlogin'd to the HP.

It also might be amusing too because you may find that the HP apps don't
actually work 100% right with the real McCoy - useful ammo to use to beat
the system admins over the head who are beating you over the head about
using FreeBSD.  They can't very well argue that your real wyse 60 terminal
is incompatible with the wyse 60 terminal emulation you need to run! ;-)