Date:      Thu, 08 Jan 2009 00:41:59 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Would it be useful/appropriate to remove news about betas and RCs?

I was looking through my collection of RSS feeds and noticed that the
FreeBSD one currently has one mention of 7.1-RELEASE and also one
mention each of 7.1-RC[12] and I started wondering if it would be
"good" to remove those arguably stale news items. If there is a good
reason to keep them that's fine with me, I just thought it would be
nice to clean up a bit.

I'm happy to do the work if the consensus is that this is a good idea.

Doug