Date:      Sat, 8 Jul 2006 18:41:12 -0300
From:      "NgD Vulto" <hugo.ngd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

2006/7/3, jan polomsky <janop@inmail.sk>:

> I want to be a programmer, but i have not any good-to-understand form of
> learning.
> (i like DOS, but i want to build my own OS too.) can you help me?
>
> ----------
> Krasne fotografie, rady a inspiracie.
> Pre skusenych aj zacinajucich fotografov knihy Zoner Press!
> Preklady aj publikacie domacich autorov najdete na www.zonerpress.cz.
> Vyuzite akcne ceny!

You want to be a programmer, but you don't know any computer languages...and
you claim you are not good at learning stuff?

I think you should start of studying then man, i don't think anybody is bad
at learning, it is all about pay attention, google some computer languages
and pick the one you prefer, make your own OS from zero will be a bit hard,
but I give you a good luck.

--
Hugo Pessoa/NgD Vulto.

[Freebsd User Group]

Fug-Br/BsD-Ce proud active member.

There will be a day machines will reign, and only the ones able to
understand them will survive.