Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:46:25 +0900
From:      "Rommel B. Ikeda" <r_ikeda@oisca.org>
To:        "Ruben de Groot" <mail23@bzerk.org>, <gihl@nesic.com.ph>, <root@pukruppa.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: host and hostname

Thanks very much for the reply, my apologies for not replying so soon....

Actually, I posted my question on "host and hostname", because, I have been
trying to find out if my Internet Settings is correct or not...I am having
problems with cvsup for a very long long time now...

Actually, I did tried:
# host freebsd.org
Host not found, Try again

I know that their is something wrong with our internet connection in our
company...but, I do not think that the person in-charge of our Computer Room
can help me...Unfortunately, Although we are an NGO, Nobody knows about
FreeBSD yet in our Organization...

Anyways, about my comments on "Can someone point me to some information
about it aside from the man
pages...", I do read the man pages, everytime, but on the time that I was
reading about the "host and hostname", I was a little in a hurry and those
technical terms just made my head ached so, I though maybe I would ask
everybody, just for this time...My head was really full with the problems I
have with cvsup...

Thanks anyway...

Rommel B. Ikeda
OISCA-International